Sunday, January 07, 2007

Lazy day and other thoughts

So, today has been a lazy day. I'm okay with that. We had too many crazy weeks/weekends in a row so now to have two low key weekends in a row is okay by me.
We did have to do a bunch of errands yesterday and accomplished most of what we wanted for the day.

We didn't get to Sam's to return some sweatpants I bought. I bought 2xl but I am pretty sure that the Unisex pants are really crafted more towards men. They are huge on me. Not a bad thing, but when you can pull out 10 inches of drawstring and they are barely tight...they are too big.

We did renew our gym membership yesterday. This year we need to get all of our money's worth as I think we went a combined total of 10 times last year. We have to go a combined total of at least 40 times in order to make it worth buying the family plan instead of paying by day. I'm sure we can do that.

We also got to babysit the screaming monsters yesterday. I love those kids but OH MY WORD were they hyper yesterday. Funny thing was when they finally tried to go to sleep, they were out within 5 minutes. Their mother agreed with us that they were extraordinarily wound up yesterday, even after ice skating in the afternoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't weighed in a few days. Been on too much of a junk food binge to allow myself the pain of the truth. Hopefully it will be a slight detour that is over now with no real damage.

Off to do laundry and make this week's breakfasts!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Heh - screaming monsters. Lucky you! lol I know myself well enough to not babysit small children anymore. The older I get, the less patience I have for them. :)

A lazy day sounds nice. I sort of had one Saturday.