Monday, January 15, 2007

Bah Humbug...

Ah--darn it, too late for that phrase. Blah. That is all I can say. It has turned crazy again at work. Not that I am complaining, it is just hard to get everything done when all I feel like I should be doing is working. In order to get house stuff done, work suffers and vice versa. I wish there was an answer but working from home sometimes is the pits. Mostly, when work is extraordinarily busy for the time of year, like right now.

It sure doesn't help that dh has a medical test on Thursday that I have to take all afternoon off for since he will be knocked out for it. Of course, the main worry, is him being knocked out since he never has been under sedation before. I am sure that that underlying worry is just adding to the emotional factor on everything else.

ON a lighter note, Mark Harmon is eating some disgusting Hawaiian bowl mixture of rice, hamburger patty, brown gravy, and fried egg. Uh...it is the egg that makes it sound totally unappetizing to me...blech, I can see the yolk!

Better get back to work!

No comments: