Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tuesday TV

I guess I really should find something to do on Tuesday nights. There is nothing that interests me on TV at all. After 7:30... I'm lost. Currently I do like The Singing Bee because it is short and to the point. Plus it usually has a theme--Tonight's was 1 hit wonders. I haven't been getting into too many game shows lately.

I used to be a big fan of The Biggest Loser but a lot of times, it would work against my motivation instead of enhancing it. Since I have been really down lately on my weight and lack of progress, watching the teams fight it out in such an overexercising lifestyle, is not a good idea.

Maybe... naw, there are no exercises classes that I can do at the gym but I guess I could plan a long workout for Tuesday nights.

HAHAHA! That would mean that I would have to exercise and get to the gym.

No comments: