Saturday, October 27, 2007

Netflix Discovery

So DH discovered that he can set up his own queue for Netflix. Now that we are back at 2 at a time, the goal is that there should always be a movie that we each want to watch. We'll see...

Anyways, he received the first movie that he chose last week and we watched it last night. He chose Cypher. It was interesting to say the least. I will admit that I did fall asleep for a short while but I think that was just my energy level, not the movie. If you like spy movies or techie thrillers you might be interested in this movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was actually pretty good. I didn't figure out the cliffhanger ending, until the very end of the movie (and i can generally pick up movies well), and i didn't fall asleep :) -- I'd recommend it.