* Periwinkle tie... interesting choice. But is the new style only buttoning one button or are they trying to be casual?
* These guys are driving me crazy! They aren't answering the questions very directly and they are taking more time than allowed.
* McCain's not so funny wise cracks and casual remarks are not going over well with me. I don't need to know that he thinks he will need a hair transplant.
* "My Friends" who are his friends?
* Gosh Darnit McCain, answer the damn question and quit making speeches that are not directly related to what your answer should be about.
* Oh again with the different pronunciation. No wonder people think he is Muslim. *Edited to add* That I get that he is saying it the right way and that he is respectful of the country because of that. My question is that why aren't the rest of them making the effort, including his running mate so that he doesn't seem the odd one out and garner unnecessary contempt from the unknowledgeable constituents?
* I thought Ronald Regan was his hero? He talks about him often enough. But no, Teddy Roosevelt is his hero tonight.
* For the record... Holly is still my hero
* Green behind the ears? Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran?
* Now they totally changed the rules!!
* What wise man is going to admit that he has a weak area that he doesn't know how to handle?
* LMAO! Whoops they got in the way the teleprompter! Made Tom Brokaw dance in his seat Hehe
* I gave up... a lot of recycled material and a bunch of attacks on the other which will probably show up as exaggerated tomorrow at factcheck.org