Monday, October 20, 2008

Distractions

The first week it was pretty easy to find a distraction as we were still making our way thru old House episodes. The second week we still had it easy since Mario Kart showed up from Gamefly. Last week it was a bit more difficult but I tried several new recipes and even went to a new restaurant. This week... Not so easy. I found one new recipe that we have all the ingrediants for. I have a few books out from the library if I can focus.

There are always house projects to work on but somehow there never seems enough time so why start. I was hoping that Tai chi would help but it stresses me out because it is on Mondays. Not sure why but I would much rather it was on another day.

How do you distract yourself during tough waits?

1 comment:

Me said...

The internets. :)