Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One wierd and long day...

* My mom has a tampon in her nose after an uncontrollable nose bleed in the middle of the night.

* She can't wear her glasses because she has to hold them in place to focus correctly

* She can't go to work until she can wear her glasses

* The doctor refuses to see her to remove it until Friday

* The nurse told her that he may decide to leave it in until Monday

* All she did was scratch an itch

* I found out she went to the er via text message

* My aunt was told that even with Tamoxifen she has a lump in her other breast now that is definitely cancer

* The doctor wouldn't give her any idea of a treatment plan after she waited 14 days for the results of the biopsy

* She is joking that chemo and a mastectomy will at least allow her to lose weight

* My husband spilled boiling water all over his dominant hand

* He was cooking ramen

* His boss made him go to the er when he still couldn't do anything 3 hours later because of the pain

* I missed a deadline to pick him up from the er

* We didn't eat until 8pm

* when I got home the toilet wouldn't stop running

* It is the new one

* My husband went to get a glass of water and stepped in some weird black gunk on the kitchen floor.

* It smelled like soy sauce and was coming from the fridge

* The soy sauce bottle was upright and the shelf was clean under the bottle

* My hip pain and I had to pull out the fridge and crawl on the floor to clean it up

* I still am not sure that it was soy sauce

* Jimmy John's forgot the cucumber on my sandwich

* I was too lazy to go cut some and just whined about it

* I still don't have my ultrasound results but my pap was normal

* I don't understand why when my hip pain flares, I am spotting

* No one seems to care about that fact

* Today I am so not the sympathetic wife

* I need to put antibiotic cream on my husband's hand

* First I am going to try and smile to my liver

2 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

The last line made me completely crack up. I'm so sorry that there has been so much happening lately.

Deb said...

Thanks lolli... I had to explain the last line to my dh. He just kinda looked at me ;)