Friday, May 18, 2007

Ahhh...

Wow, it has been a weird week. At first, I was just trying to bail myself out of the work I was behind on from last week and then it just calmed down a bit too much. But, much to my chagrin, it has picked up again. I can't really complain. If I don't work, I don't make money. Next weekend though, I am taking the full 3 day weekend and planning on not writing up anything during it either. We have one party on Saturday but then I think we are sequestering ourselves to our property to get some work done! I originally wanted the deck redone and the fence painted by Memorial Day but right now I would just be happy with some flowers planted and the kitchen put together.

On the kitchen note... Latest pic




It actually looks different than that today but I am too lazy to run down and take another photo.

Anyhow, in other news, I start YAZ Sunday! Not sure if I should be excited or not. I haven't started my other meds because I, well uh, I , Uh,... I don't want to deal with the side effects. I am starting to wonder if something else is going on with my own stomach and that it instigates a, uh..., ugly response when the Metformin is added to the mix. So anyhow... I will start this med. I am attempting to wean off caffine so that if my bp is sensitive to this med that I won't have that working against me too--since I know that caffine raises my blood pressure.


Have a productive weekend!

No comments: