Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Funk

I am in a funk right now and I can't seem to get out of it. I know part of it is lack of exercise but I just can't seem to get to the gym. I try and then I just want to sit on the couch. Part of it is the house is a bloody disaster area. Mostly my fault most likely. We just have too much stuff. I have decided to free cycle a big table that I really wanted but has become the drop off point for every item in the house. Even if I keep it decorated, it is just in the way all the time. It will be harder to seat everyone at family gatherings but I would rather struggle the two or three times per year then look at a table full of crap the rest of the year.

It is going to take forever to get the house the way that I want it and that just makes me sad. We have lived here for four years and we need to paint some rooms and repaint rooms we already painted. I don't care what anyone says unless you live in a bubble, the walls get marked up. Sure we could spot paint, but I really need it to be refreshed---even if it is only one coat.

Can somebody please just pay a maid to do a deep cleaning of the bathroom and vaccuum once a month and to come in one time to clean the cabinet fronts? Please??

blah...I'm whining but such is life.

Added: Okay, I have some goals for today
1. I get to the gym

2. I get the reports from last week finished off

3. I cook a balanced meal for dinner even if just veggie burgers and soup

4. I call the hospital about a payment plan. (done, much easier than I thought)

5. I drink plenty of calorie free beverages for the day

No comments: