Monday, February 23, 2009

Making strides on the book challenge....

I went from having finished one book the entire year to now I have finished 5 and 3 of them are pretty long. But they were fairly easy reading. I am now on book 4 of the Twilight Saga. Eh, they are alright but I don't get the whole hoopla by readers who are out of highschool. I definately do not understand the swooning women my age who are declaring their neverending love for Edward. I guess I am just not that type of reader, at least not for this series. I *might* see the movie but if I do will most likely netflix and not go to the theater.

Anyhow so far my challenge reading list looks like this:

1. Aloha: Four inspiring novellas
2. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
3. New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
4. Love Afloat: Four inspiring novellas
5. Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer

1/7th of the way to my goal.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Way to go with the book list. BTW, I have a list of book challenge participants up in my sidebar on my blog.

Me said...

My sister loves the Twilight series. I saw the movie with her. It was ok.