Friday, February 20, 2009

Just rambling

Such a Friday this is...

I am behind on work again and to be honest, I shouldn't be. It isn't nutso. It is just regular steady yet for some reason I can't focus. This has been going on all week. Part of my focusing issue is related to Facebook. The angst of why don't they want to be my "friends" blah blah going back to elementary school. The other part of why Facebook has me upset is the number of people that have recently gotten divorced. The people were married before me or around the time that we were married. These are couples that seemed happily married as recently as 6 months ago yet are labeled as single. I don't know why this has upset the apple cart so to speak for it is disturbing to me right now.

3 comments:

Beth Kyle said...

i can see why...it bothers me that divorces happen so seemingly easly...it makes me fret about my marriage...no top chef update? I was so glad to see who won the challenge! btw i am in the cubs virtual waiting room right now

Me said...

My single-mom sister gets PISSED at the easy way people get divorced the same way I get PISSED at the easy way people neglect the products of their fertility.

Deb said...

Beth: Ummmm... I haven't actually watched it yet. I completely spaced for some reason and forgot to record it.

I was in the waiting room for 2 hours this morning with no luck but when I got home around 530pm our time... no waiting room. So I got tickets for the last game of the year. Pretty excited about that.

Me & Beth: I have another post brewing on the divorce topic. But I am glad it isn't just me that can get bugged about it.