Lots going on lately....
1. The thyroid nodule is benign. Just need to keep an eye on it and get ultrasounds at least every 18 months to make sure it hasn't gone nutso.
2. Our friends are having a girl! They have named her and she may be here as early as April 23rd! But we hope that she waits until June like she should.
3. Above mentioned friends... they completely overwhelmed us by honoring us as the baby girl's Godparents. Guess I can't grumble this pregnancy any longer. Well, actually, I have accepted it completely and I am very excited for them regardless of how everything has gone down over the past 6 months.
4. Tomorrow! It is Friday the 13th! The start of Spring Training since Pitchers and Catchers report to Arizona!!! Oh yea, and I turn thirty freaking five.
5. No, my life isn't what I thought it would be by now but in the end I can't complain because it isn't so bad.