* Some people will vote for Obama simply because he is taller and thinner than McCain
* Some people will vote for McCain simply because he is older
* They both like red ties
* Obama really shouldn't look down when facing forward because he looks a bit evil when he looks down a bit
*McCain whistles whilst he talks da dadadada da
* Oh how sad, Ted Kennedy is in the hospital again.
* Accountability... what a notion
* McCain is going to veto more bills then ever before-- great, that isn't going to cause a backlog of anykind now is it?
* Republicans built big government? I thought they hated government.
* Oh BAMA... China prerecorded their accomplishments. Probably not a good idea to talk about their space walk
* OOO... Obama got to say alternative energy first, nanananana
* That was cruel... I thought McCain was moderate so he could reach that far to the left-
* Oooo Moderator getting a bit pissy...
* Damn M, you didn't even eat bacon why the heck do your farts smell like BLT's?
* Google for government...
* Spending Freeze? what the heck. Ooo like the hatchet/scalpel analogy
* Backwards slow motion is not a good look for Obama
* Nuclear Winter sure would be a way to effect Climate Change
* The whistling it is killing me... I'm sorry, I know that is mean but sheesh... I hope it is just the microphone here.
* Orgy of spending? Tough to swallow? Is my mind in the gutter?
* The smirk about his maverick partner creeped me out a bit
* Why am I not using twitter for this? Oh yea, because I haven't really set it up yet and no one would be able to read it.
* Would have been? I didn't think that we really won in Iraq yet since we are still there.......
* BAMA we can't change it now, so quit focusing on what we should have done.
* Whoops WMOD's mentioned
* Wait a second, I thought that those
troops weren't given a choice to leave when their
time was up... they were told they needed
to delay their return.
*Are they sticking to the rules?
* Wait a second... BinLaden is still out. Did he mean Saddam?
* Oh ok, he just cleared that up
* I wish they really had resolved Iraq
* He has been saying that we need more troops? Seriously Obama wants
* Oh damn, we can drink our first shot 9/11
* Uh oh... Someone is going to get mad about the differences of pronunciation of Pakistan
* Hey McCain, where's your flag pin?
* Mccain's hero is Reagan?
* Okay... McCain seriously is not looking about Obama. I know he has issues
with his neck and shoulders but he is not even glancing at him when Obama is talking.
Something seems a bit disrespectful there, especially since Obama is trying to be engaged
* Again with the bracelet!
* He is staring straight ahead. He isn't even trying to be an engaged listener. Yet, the little digs come out on things that don't matter
*Being silent, It didn't work in Cuba either
*Way to dodge the question McCain. No response on Spain huh?
* Obama seems to be the more even tempered person tonight
* Somewhere I heard that the meeting on the financial crisis turned into a screaming match
I'm thinking McCain was the screamer
*Guess we should have made "walk the walk" the shot cue
*or maybe Nuclear
* 2,3,4,5, shots again
* too bad there is no alcohol in these shots :)
* Definitely Nuclear would have been a shot cue
* Obama didn't even say 9/11 in the entire debate, even during the 9/11 question
* ooo he almost looked at Obama
* Obama = Bush on the stubborn scale?
* Yet, he was not the one being stubborn that he was right in this debate
* Hmmm... did McCain just steal Hilary's line?
* Okay Fonzie, Good Job but too bad you couldn't give your opponent some respect