Thursday, September 04, 2008

It's Raining...

It's raining, It's pouring, The kitty cat is snoring. Went to bed with a sore bum leg and was able to get up in morning!

I wish I knew what the fascination with our bedroom is for our cat. I thought for sure that he would stay downstairs some today but nope, he came down to eat and then back upstairs for him. He hasn't been downstairs again either except to greet me after I dropped DH at the train station. When I came back from an afternoon appointment he didn't even wake up, but that isn't unusual when I come in thru the garage in the afternoon.

Can you tell where my focus is? We have never (knock on wood) had a health crisis with him fortunately. Other than a short episode of stomach upset he hasn't had to be on medicine. But, he is getting older. We never got him a buddy like we planned because once again, we weren't able to make a decision. Dog or cat? Small or large? Young or old? So, he has become our baby. The furkid that replaces the human child. Of course, the "mother" in me "freaked out" according to my DH over this. I overreacted. I only wish that he could have been there to hear his screams yesterday and to realize that my reenactment was not an exaggeration of the situation. Oh well... more disagreement, not really new and no biggie.

So he is doing better but not 100%. Hopefully tomorrow will bring even better news and maybe tomorrow I can focus on something else... like calling the Dr and revealing the lovely news that my mother bestowed on me so that the Dr can decide if she wants to change the test that I am currently scheduled for to a more thorough one.

Right now, need to get back to catching up on work and listening to the rain drops :)

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Hey, Deb! Glad I could bring some cooler weather your direction. :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I really appreciate your words. You take care. :-)