Wednesday, December 05, 2007

well... it's on!

Tomorrow sometime... not sure yet as for some strange reason preplanned surgeries only get scheduled the day before around here is seems... Dh will hopefully be on his way to being pain free after eating. Doctor approved him to go ahead with the surgery to remove his gallbladder even though he has a bit of a cold.

This is the third time that he is going under general anesthesia this year. Some how he has caught up to me (over 7 years) in less than 12 months time. A bit scarey but if this eases his pain at all... it will be worth it.

Prayers, healthy vibes, all the good stuff appreciated.

3 comments:

Dresden said...

Thinking of you both!!!

Beth Kyle said...

all good thoughts coming your way

Kristi said...

I've been wondering if he went in - msg me or call me and let me know how he's doing! *hugs*