Saturday, December 15, 2007

Don't know...

What is up with me right now. I am a raging witch to my recovering husband. Right now the house is a disaster (far better than it has been in the past) but not at all in "holiday shape". I didn't get the rest of the decorations up outside and have only hung a lonely stocking on a convienent at the time doorknob.

Part of it is that I am still sick but haven't felt that I have had the time to run to the doctor (even though it would be the convienent care clinic, not the actual dr since I want to switch). Part of it is that DH is still in pain quite often... along with all the other stress dealing with surgery recovery. Up until last night we had barely 15% of our Christmas shopping completed but that was remedied at Target... however, all those gifts are for the weekend after Christmas so... I still have to find the gifts for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! As usual, we aren't shopping for each other so that kind of bums me out but at the same time is a bit of a blessing this year. Work has been insanely busy but mainly by one client that was assigning stuff directly to me. Okay so due to my good turnaround rate they decided to completely overload me and now I won't have much work from them for a few days/weeks because my turnaround now stinks since they sent over 10 orders to be done in 3 days. That is pretty hard to do with trying to manage my other orders, take care of my personal stuff, and I don't know...sleep?

My eating has been eh... some days out of control, some days I didn't eat much. Some days I just make bad choices... yesterday I ate a bunch of chips and guacamole... yummy but I didn't need all that I ate.

Anyhow... Today I am off to bake cookies and then later on attend a graduation party. Tomorrow is the actual graduation and sometime before Monday morning I need to work a whole bunch. Fun weekend! :)

Have fun shopping!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Awww hon, I'm sorry things have been so rough on you. :| Is there anything I can do to help you out?