Saturday, December 22, 2007

and the scrambling begins...

Two days left to shop... I don't shop on Christmas Eve if I can avoid it. The last few years I have already been done by now but, things were a bit more complicated this year. I need to make some chocolate pretzel things but I couldn't find rolos at the store yesterday. I bought carmel kisses instead but will continue to look for the rolos. Wrapping hasn't begun but I am okay with that.

Sometime between now and Monday I need to write up at least one report for work... it is due to the bank on Monday so it must get done.

We still have to run and get gifts that we are picking up for others---not just for ourselves are we behind. I actually have more done than I thought but the house never got decorated and even the outside didn't get as much as was planned. Oh well... it is just one year.

The scale was nicer to me today than it has been so if I can keep control... I might be able to say that the damage is much less than I thought or maybe even no damage at all. All I can do is try right? I won't avoid things I want right now but I don't have to go out of my way to get Chips and Guacamole at Taco Fresco between now and January 1st right?

No comments: