Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008 Goals--Updated

I was going to write up a list for 101 things in 1000 days but in all honesty, I don't want to plan that far ahead right now. So, I made a short list for 2008. Hopefully this will be done quickly and then I will need to come up with stuff for the back half of 2008 but right now... this is about as much as I am willing to commit.

1. Read 5 non fiction books not related to infertility

2. Read 3 classic books

3. See 1 play

4. Eat Indian Food

5. Work on my Lifestyle goals for 2008 (Posted at 3 fat chicks)

6. Read Intuitive Eating

7. See 12 movies in the theatre

8. Go to the Planetarium

9. Go to the Burpee Museum

10. See Blue Man Group

11. Redo backyard landscaping

12. Volunteer at 2 events

13. Finish the kitchen

14. Install doors on the laundry

15. Make the 3rd bedroom liveable space of some sort

16. Read 3 Biographies not related to Infertility

17. Go to at least one agency introduction meeting

18. Attend 6 consecutive Sundays at the Church in town we have wanted to try

19. Refinish deck or decide to build new one and actually do it

20. Go to Oklahoma for Memorial Day



Updated items added

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I like your plans. 5 non fiction books not related to infertility is very funny! What on earth would they be about!!

I've no idea what a Burpee museum is but it sounds fun.


The volunteering is a great idea.
Hope 2008 is a good year all round.

Deb said...

Burpee Museum is located in the town where I went to college. I never went there and they have a new exhibit that I have wanted to see that is related to my husband's university.

I picked up the first nonfiction book yesterday and am waiting to start it... it is about a girl that grew up in the Playboy Mansion. Sounded interesting. I also picked up a biography that I have been wanting to read for awhile but it is never checked in.

Thanks! I hope that 2008 is a good year.

Kristi said...

Hi Deb! Sorry I've been gone so much lately. I hope to be home more in the next couple of weeks!

I think you've made an excellent goals list. :) I would love to help you with the "eat indian food" item, so....when ya coming down? ;)

I'm afraid to make a list because I don't want to have my failures spelled out in writing. :-/