Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hrumph...

Anyone have any ideas on how to ease neck/head pain? I woke up last Thursday with pain in my neck and the back of my head. It had eased and was only a problem when I tilted my head back and pain would shoot up the back of my skull. But today it is back with a vengeance and I don't know what I did differently. I am guessing that it started from a bad night of sleep and a cruddy pillow but now I have no clue why it came back. It is hurting when I move my neck any which way and Tylenol just isn't cutting it. I used the last of the Advil and forgot to have DH get some on his way home due to some contractor distractions.

So any tips are appreciated. It never really went all the way away when I did take Advil anyways.

1 comment:

Abi said...

You know my husband had the same problem and he started seeing a chiropractor. After about 3 months of visits he is 100% ache, pain, and headache free!

Maybe it is something you could consider if it is an open option.