More than half way thru the year and I can only call 1 item finished. Items in bold are finished, items in italics have some progress...
1. Read 5 non fiction books not related to infertility (I started 3 and didn't finish any of them before they had to go back to the library. Heading over there today to grab the 2 I just returned if still available.)
2. Read 3 classic books
3. See 1 play
4. Eat Indian Food
5. N/A I guess I didn't log in soon enough and that blog is gone, along with my list. I lost the original copy when my laptop crashed before the fatal injury of late.
6. Read Intuitive Eating
7. See 12 movies in the theatre - 1 down during the trip to the land of red dirt
8. Go to the Planetarium
9. Go to the Burpee Museum
10. See Blue Man Group
11. Redo backyard landscaping
12. Volunteer at 2 events
13. Finish the kitchen-- The outlets are done, now just need to fix the wall, paint again, and install the microvent.
14. Install doors on the laundry
15. Make the 3rd bedroom liveable space of some sort
16. Read 3 Biographies not related to Infertility
17. Go to at least one agency introduction meeting
18. Attend 6 consecutive Sundays at the Church in town we have wanted to try
19. Refinish deck or decide to build new one and actually do it --This seems to be on hold while we work out the siding issue.
20. Go to Oklahoma for Memorial Day