Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Checking in...

Things have been busy. We had some house guests of the child kind on Saturday night. They were pretty good and other than some huge amounts of energy that needed to be burned off... no issues. I was proud, the only meltdown lasted less than 60 seconds and was reasonable. The house was fairly clean and I was thankful that DH was able to get a lot of it done.

I took the whole weekend off and while it was a nice weekend, I fully regret not working on reports on Sunday night. I am way behind and have only a few appointments this week. Most likely due to the lag in my turnaround time right now. Hopefully that will be fixed by the end of this week. I have had quite a few problem children and it takes longer to make sure that those are right. The drag is that I always feel like I must stink at my job since I take a longer time to process the more difficult reports and feel pressured to do things faster. Not by my employer per se but by the clients. But I must be doing something right because I have a pretty good rating with the client that rates things like suspensions due to review, lack of info, etc. The only problem is that my turnaround time is now over the acceptable miniumum. But given that the turnaround time is factored into the rating... I must be doing the rest of the stuff the right way.

Anyhow... back to work!

No comments: