Friday, March 14, 2008

24!

Are you watching 24? If not, You should be. It is our new addiction. We have made our way thru the first two seasons and are anxiously awaiting the third season DVD. I have requested it from the library and unfortunately it is too late to get it from Netflix for the weekend. Since I predicted the last 5 minutes of the season when the scene started I need to know how it pans out!

Anyhow, if you like crime dramas/actions/thrillers this might be an option for you. We have been working our way through it since nothing new is on TV. Supposedly some new shows will be on Monday night but I am not holding my breath since some RR episodes were marked new but they were actually reruns from the beginning of the season.

Besides, Keifer is some good eye candy! :)

No comments: