Monday, January 07, 2008

No more BCP

The nurses freaked out a bit today and I had to stick around to see an internist before I could leave the clinic today. Oh well, now I am seeing a new doctor, sort of, and will move my med records over to the clinic like DH wanted me too.

However, he didn't want to put me on pills today. I have to monitor at home, 2x per day for the next two weeks. yay. I go back in 2 weeks for a follow up.

My bottom number went up 40 points and the top number went up 25 points since the end of the first pack of BCP. I was supposed to start the fourth pack yesterday but was pretty sure there was an issue.

So now what?

I don't get to have normal hormones ever?

1 comment:

C said...

Well, at least there's a plan? Although monitoring has to be a pain the butt, huh? I'm sorry you're having to deal with this, but I do hope something works out soon for you...along with the HD channels:)