Sunday, April 22, 2007

A not so silly meme

FOODOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Paul Newman's Balsamic Vinagrette

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Portillo's

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Buco Di Beppo but we don't go there often as they are expensive even though you can take home leftovers for at least 2 days.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 15 - 30% - usually, the larger the bill the smaller the percentage

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. There isn't one right now as I am pretty sick of most things at that moment.

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Stride Spearmint

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. A Picture of one of my unexpected blessing nieces eating her first birthday cake!


Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. Two, one expensive, one about to pass a slow death

BIOLOGY

Q. What’s your best feature?
A. My eyes or my smile...not sure. I don't really like any of my features so I wouldn't know :)

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Gallbladder, toe bone, tonsils

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Probably smell since I get nauseated from even just a faint odor of some items.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. About 5 years ago

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. Upper corner cabinet to bring into the garage in case it rains tonight

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Only by drugs (the kind an anaestethiologist administers), not by concussion.

BULLSHITOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Nope.

Q. Is love for real?
A. Sure, most of the time when you find the right person.

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. Not now but as a kid I wanted to since there was always another Deb------ whatever in my grade. Now...well, no. Not an issue anymore.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. I haven't a clue. People tell me purple but I have no idea.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Uh...not that I recall.

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. Nope

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Not that I know of

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. Uh...tax free and I can specifiy the time of year and the street sure.

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Probably

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. Nope

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Sure

Q. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000?
A. No as there would be a permanent record.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. Nope

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. Of course not.

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. It would be tough but yes

Q. Give up MySpace forever for $30,000?
A. Yes.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. Nothing

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. It has it's moments but overall... no

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. Carpet and laminate wood floors.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. Stand unless I am injured.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A. Nope.

Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A. None. I only ever buy the ones without the toe jam anyways so not sure those are called flip flops.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. In real life or through paperwork? In real life it would be in December when a cop stopped me as I was walking into an appointment to ask if I had run across a loud car in the last 10 minutes. Through paperwork? Last week when I received noticed of a right on red violation from a camera monitored intersection in the city.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Hmmm....retired and living on water or near Wrigley Field. Heck, I would want to be one of the red shirts at Wrigley.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A. Hope

Q: Last person you called?
A. My boss to find out if my 7am appt was to be kept or not tomorrow.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A. Into the shower

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. Get the kitchen finished.

Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A. In the theater or on tv? In the theater...oh goodness, Over the Hedge I think. On tv, we watching Walking tall with the Rock in two sections.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A. Mostly...I hope so.

No comments: