Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Top Chef Finale--If you still haven't watched it...spoiler alert.

Yes, I waited a whole week to watch it. Things were a bit crazy and then I just didn't feel like it. I was able to avoid learning who one so that was good thing.

All I have to say is "Yay, no stephan" and "effing Casey", she choked in her own finale and then she just convinced Carla that things she had never done would work out well. Carla... you are smarter than that and you probably would have one if you hadn't of listened to chokey casey.

Now for the reunion. I did notice that Leah kissed Hosea on the lips but he pulled away during the congratulations at the end of the show.

Bah... now what do I watch ;)

Anyone have any idea when Project Runway 6 will be coming to Lifetime? I don't watch Lifetime all that much and I don't know if Bravo will be advertising it since I don't even have a clue if Lifetime is another NBC station or not.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

It's going to be on Lifetime?? WTF? Why would they move it to another network?

I didn't watch the two finales until last night and also had avoided finding out who won beforehand. Yeah, I can't believe Carla caved to Casey's suggestions, and I'm pissed that Casey would even do that because it was NOT her place. I wanted Carla to win, but Hosea is ok, too. I'm glad Hosea's girlfriend dumped him. I would've, too.