Just realized I never posted my yearly goals over here.
1. Take a family free trip with DH (We haven’t had a vacation that didn’t involve family somehow since our Honeymoon with the exception of a quick weekend for our 5th anniversary)
2. Clean out the 3rd bedroom and get it set up as a guest bedroom or additional office
3. Check off 4 items on my DH’s “I’ve never been to:” list and maybe 1 of them will be a new item for me as well.
4. Keep up with my inperson weightloss support group as long as it is a good tool for me.
5. Cook dinner an average of 5 times per week, even if it means using a stashed item from the freezer.
6. Try 1 new recipe a week
7. Be in a full exercise routine by the end of the year that amounts to a minimum of 150 minutes a week but averaging closer to 240 minutes per week.
8. Keep up with the 15 min decluttering/15 min reading per day throughout the year.
May 2011 be a successful year for everyone!