Thursday, February 07, 2008

Pardon me...

While I puke! On Don't forget the Lyrics there is a newlywed couple that is wearing matching clothes. She is the "older woman" by ooo 11 years and he is only 26. I was dealing with it until she said "Do ya trust me babe?" and he turned and grinning said "Of course, I trust you completely". Blah...

Can you tell I am not feeling very romantic today?

Pitchers and Catchers report to Spring Training on Valentine's Day! What could be more perfect?

On a side note, my baseball heart is breaking... why the heck would the trainer have saved syringes and gauze from Roger Clemens. Plus... stop convicting him just because the trainer did that. He could have had a cortisone shot or a vitamin shot... steriods aren't the only injectibles. So until the evidence comes back that steriods were in those syringes, stop saying "Roger is Ruined"

Okay... I'm done. :)

No comments: