Monday, September 10, 2007

Busy, Busy

This weekend was a crazy one. We had to get new tires on my car and we need to get new brakes for it too sometime this week, I just didn't want to deal with it on Saturday. While we were waiting for the car we went to breakfast, got our hair cut, and got an oil change for the other car. By the time we were done, I was tired. I hadn't slept well the day before and I needed to reserve energy because we were babysitting overnight for 2 of our favorite kids.

Babysitting went well. Only 1 meltdown and a stubbed toe. Everything else was a blast. Mom and Dad enjoyed the time away and we got to pretend we were parents. Came home and napped for a bit and then had to run and do our regular weekend errands.

Work has been crazy and it still is so not much else

No comments: