Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Hanging in...

I'm here. Just slowly moving towards a new yet the same ol' life. Things have been nuts. The bathroom is still not done. Yes, we are in week 4. My husband broke his elbow and now most likely his wrist on the day of his father's funeral. We didn't find out until we got back on the Saturday after since we didn't check the messages at home while we were gone. He at least is in a short cast now so it is a bit more comfortable but not much.

Other cruddy things have happened since we got back and I just don't want to focus on the negative right now. Things that are pretty scarey and I know that I will need to face in the near future but I still am not sleeping that great and don't need anymore incentive not to sleep. I did actually have a bit of a binge yesterday so I guess my not eating is over. Now I just need to get back to taking my meds....

2 comments:

Me said...

Your talk of not sleeping without explaining why worries me.

Deb said...

No worries, I am sleeping again. I just wasn't able to sleep regularly for a few weeks after my FIL's death. I spent all day sleeping today :)