Monday, February 01, 2010

January Recap

So WOW! The first month of the year has flown by and I haven't really worked much so I must have wasted a ton of time on Facebook and other places online. My last weighin in January shows me as down 7lbs... 25% of my weightloss goal for July. Wow! I only lost 13lbs in 6 months last year. What a difference actually tracking what you are eating makes. I am still a bit light on the calories though so I am sure that it will slow down this month. I found an in person weight loss support group. They seem to be a really nice bunch of people and I went to a cooking event yesterday. I ended up spending a whole lot more time there than planned. Yesterday we also got the call to arrange the meeting of the Greyhound our agency thinks might be a good match. We will meet her on Election Day night!

So all in all, it has been a slightly frustrating month in terms of somethings but right now my focus is just getting down to my 1st goal weight and January was a successful month for that.

No comments: