Wednesday, November 09, 2011

My world could change or crumble with a phone call

Today I am waiting for that yes or no call from the doctor. I had a followup from my surgery yesterday (all good) and when I told her my symptoms over the past 3 weeks she thought a blood pregnancy test was in order just to make sure that I am not one of the 1% that HPT's don't work for as I have never had a positive even when I probably should have.

Here's hoping that the nausea, fatigue, constipation, headaches, lack of concentration, and weepyness over the past 3 weeks along with a super light period are for a positive reason.....
and not just a manifestation of some other issue such as depression or thyroid.

I'm terrified of the answer since with a positive our life will change. With a negative I'm afraid of letting my emotions take over.


Supposed to know before 2pm today.... Yikes.

Edit 3:30pm: No phone call, the big question now, do I call or assume it is negative?

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hope you are doing okay. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.
~Annie