Saturday, September 25, 2010

Things are returning to normal around here.

DH drove himself to/from work the past two days and worked almost a full day yesterday so he is feeling better. I'm still a bit behind on work but if I play catch up this weekend I should be able to knock it all out and gain a bit on the week ahead.

The car did end up just being the radiator so less than $500. We can handle that. It sounded a lot worse at the time and thankfully the coolant had just evaporated instead of backflowing into the engine system. The hospital bill isn't as pleasant but at least my bill from July ended up being paid with just our copay that we already took care of so that is good. Now, if only I had realized what this could be, we could have just had a $150 bill as well for him or at least for most of it. Oh well.

Still working on weight loss. I have changed things up for the next few weeks just to figure out if I can get out of this 5lb range I have been stuck in.

I am supposed to go to a book group meetup on Tuesday and well, I just started the book this morning. Hopefully I will be able to get most of it read this weekend as I have really wanted to read The Glass Castle for awhile.

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments: