Saturday, March 17, 2007

TADA!

I am still around...just not processing events very well right now. Some things have been pretty crazy and I haven't really decided how I feel about them.

Today have been a day of tears, fears, laziness, and the deep blues. So yes... it is over some silly stuff too. Stuff that really shouldn't make me a bit crazy, is right now. Probably PMS.

Anyways, I am off to watch a comedy. Hopefully this will cheer us up around here. BTW, I am loving the dvr hd box that we got for cable now. I am cancelling netflix (I had a gift subscription and was going to keep it) since there always seems to be something I can record. Why waste the money when I can get dvd movies free at the library.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hope things are going better for you. :-/ When are you supposed to get your dishwasher pulled out? Praying that the damage is minimal.